🎾 World TeamTennis (WTT) 2019 Winter League Season will begin play week of January 25, 2019. If you are interested in playing, or Captaining a Team, please email me @ email@example.com. League play will be in Virginia Beach @ VBTCC indoor!
👉Norfolk WTT League – Working on getting WTT Play in Norfolk @ODU/Folkes Stevens Tennis Center. – Play will also begin in January (If we get enough Teams for each Division). You can play in both!! 👉Possible Tentative Schedule (Subject to Change if necessary)…..Levels 4.0 & 3.0 will play on Fridays 6-8pm; Levels 3.5 & 4.5 Saturdays, 5-7pm
🎾World TeamTennis (WTT) – The format features coed teams competing in six sets- men’s and women’s doubles, men’s and women’s singles and 2 mixed doubles. The unique format which is also played by the Pros in World TeamTennis, includes no-ad scoring, substitution and coaching.
🎾Winning Teams has the opportunity to compete at a National Qualifier in their division to earn a spot at WTT National Championships in November 2019!!
🎾World TeamTennis (WTT) League plays on the weekends, Leagues on Friday 3.5 and 3.0 Teams; Saturday 3.5, 4.0 Teams and Sunday 4.0. The 4.5s on Saturday or Sunday (Day and time will base on court availability) Not sure what WTT league is about, visit www.wtt.com.
👏WOW!! SHOUT OUTCONGRATULATIONS to WTT 3.0 Team – RACQUETSHIP/Captain Brian Sweiter
They are Beach Champions!!! 🏆WTT 3.0 National Champions!!!
🏆 Competing at a National Event is no easy task for any Team. WTG Team Racquetship!! 🤗🤗
“They played so great!” ~Marjorie Kane~
👏CHEERS To ALL the VB Beach WTT National Qualifier Champion Teams heading to WTT National Championships this weekend, November 2-4, 2018.
🏆4.0 Super Sr “LOVE2PLA”
Captain Doug Atkins
🏆4.0 Team “BEACH BREAKERS”
Captain Leetsa Notthingham
🏆3.0 Team “RACQUETSHIP”
Captain Brian Sweitzer
Teams will be competing at the WTT Nationals in Palm Desert, CA!🤗 GOOD LUCK to ALL the Teams!!! GO BEACH!!
– “TREVOLLY”/Captain David Ringgold
– “4 LOVE OF THE GAME”/Captain Jose Guevarat (Friday League)
– “SETTING THE SCORE”/Captain Chelsea Jennings (Friday League)
– “THE NATURAL GUTS”/Captains Seph LaBance/Kent Beachy (Saturday League)
– “RACQUETSHIP”/Captain Brian Sweitzer (Saturday League)
– “BEACH BREAKERS”/Captain Leetsa Nottingham (Sunday League)
– “SHORT SKIRTS LONG RACQUETS:/Captain David Sloane
CONGRATULATIONS to ALL the VA Beach WTT NQ Winning Teams🏆🏆🏆. Teams will compete at the WTT Nationals in Palm Springs, CA in November 2017.🤗
– 3.5 Team – “RACQUETSHIP”/Captain Brian Sweitzer – 3.5 National Qualifier Champions
-4.0 Sr Team – “BREW CREW”/Captain Leetsa Nottingham – 4.0 Sr National Qualifier Champions
-4.0 Super Sr Team – “VB SUPERSERVERS”/Captain Ben McCoy – Nationality Qualifier Champions
CONGRATULATIONS to Team “Racquetship”/Captain Brian Sweitzer – 3.5 World TeamTennis National Qualifier Champions 2016!!! 3.5 2016 WTT National Qualifier
– 3.0 Team/”RACQUETSHIP” 3.0 National Qualifier Finalists
– 4.0 Team/”BEACH BREAKERS” 4.0 National Qualifier Finalists
Congratulations to the following WTT Teams! All teams has the opportunity to compete at a WTT National Qualifier!!
🎾 3.0 Team
– RACQUETSHIP/Captain Brian Sweitzer (Friday League)
– THE COLORADO ROCKIES AKA 4LG/Captain Lori Becker (Saturday League)
🎾 3.5 Teams
– FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS/Captains Marjorie Kane/Mark Forster (Friday League)
– 4 LOVE OF THE GAME 1/Jose Guevarat (Friday League)
– MEAN GREEN TENNIS MACHINE/Captain Richard Erguiza (Saturday League)
🎾 4.0 Teams
– WE’RE KINDA FOUR OH/Captain Mike Erguiza (Saturday League)
– BEACH BREAKERS/Captain Leetsa Nottingham (Sunday League)
🎾 4.5 Team
– BEACH BREAKERS/Captain Deb Brewster
Connect with Claudette
USTA Leagues in Virginia Beach
Claudette’s Leagues (2022)
- Mixed 18 & Over (starts March)
- Mixed 40 & Over (starts May)
- Combo (starts July)
- Singles (starts July)
- Combo Mixed (starts September)
- Tri-Level (starts September)
- Tri-Level Mixed (starts September)